The material on this one is fabulous; higher thread count maybe but I'll never know because it didn't come in the original packaging haha! It was very forgiving material and was very easy to work with.
The sewing pattern was a bit odd though; there was this one part about the facing on the inside that was quite unclear and I'm not sure I did it quite correctly but the end product is delightful.
I decided I always do flared dresses and needed the challenge of a tight dress, plus the buttons make it a bit tricky to pull off, so I picked this particular dress. Even though on the pattern there are other lovely designs which I will definitely have a crack at another time.
All in all it is quite splendid indeed.
Materials: half of a purple flat sheet from Sumner Park Vinnies ($2), sewing pattern (20c), buttons from Keperra Lifeline ($1), interfacing donated by Pat
Cost to make: $3.20